CRAFT BREAD BAKING COURSES
As well as baking delicious bread we are very keen to share our skills. We run highly acclaimed informative workshops where you can learn to bake a range of artisan breads. Our classes are informal and fun and very hands on. We have been teaching people to cook for over 20 years. If we do not have a class scheduled that covers what you want to learn or If you would like a private workshop for a group of 4 or 5 friends at a time to suit you do get in touch by clicking here.
General Information for all 1 day Courses
● £90 to include all ingredients, take home bag, light lunch, refreshments and a recipe booklet. Courses are held in our domestic cookery school kitchen in Harpenden and usually run from 10.00am - 2.30pm
● Small group size to ensure individual attention and to be Covid safe
● We are members of the Real Bread Campaign and the national network of Bread Angels and come highly recommended. Our qualified tutors have many years' experience teaching cookery at all levels
● If the advertised dates don’t work for you why not get a group of 3 or 4 friends together and we will organise a course on a date that suits
● Gift vouchers available for a desirable birthday, Christmas or anniversary present
One Day Bread Craft Workshop
Learn artisanal breadmaking skills in one day. On this informative and creative course, you will be shown how to handmake a range of traditional breads including a basic sourdough.
Breads made could include a sourdough boule, malthouse sandwich loaf, french baguettes, wholemeal tin loaves, olive oil pizza dough, foccacia, sweetened doughs such as Chelsea buns. You will each make and take home at least 5 different bread products.
To book this course see below. For more information get in touch here
Learn To Make Authentic Sour Dough Bread
By using just flour and water we teach you how to create a wild yeast rye starter and then guide you to make a variety of different sour dough breads using age old artisan skills
Price includes a take home bag that includes at least 4 different breads made by you, a rye sourdough starter and recipe booklet so you are set up to make everything again at home
Small group size to ensure you get all the attention you need
For more information get in touch here
Dates to be confirmed. Contact us if interested